ALL PULP PAGES

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

MEET AUTHOR BOBBY NASH AT NOT ONE, BUT TWO CONVENTION EVENTS THIS WEEKEND!

  

The Con Tour Continues this weekend! If you're in the Atlanta area, stop by and see me at one, or both, of these amazing events this weekend.

On Saturday, October 8th, I'll be at Monsterama Jr. from 10am - 5pm in Peachtree Corners, GA. I'll be doing panels beginning at 10 am. No author table this time out, but I'll have books on hand if anyone is interested. Guests include Daniel Roebuck, French Stewart, Mark Maddox, & more. https://monsteramacon.com/product/2022-monsterama-jr
The panel schedule is here: https://monsteramacon.com/schedule

On Sunday, October 9th I'll be at The Atlanta Comic Convention from 11am - 5pm in Atlanta, GA. www.atlantacomicconvention.com I will have a table and books on hand. Please stop by and say hello. Ms. Marvel's Matt Lintz and wrestler Buff Bagwell will also be there. Plus, meet the creative team for the upcoming Hawk of New York issue #8 (Randy L BishopAuthor Bobby Nash, & Mark Wright Art) and get the scoop on the upcoming issue.

I hope to see you there.

Bobby  

#ConLife #AtlantaComicConvention #ACC #HawkOfNewYork #MsMarvel #Marvel #MCU #Monsterama #MonsteramaJr #TheSummerOfSnow #BobbyNash