ALL PULP PAGES

Sunday, May 5, 2024

THE WRAP UP-- FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2024!


Yesterday, I celebrated Free Comic Book Day at Infinite Realities: Comics, Games & More in Tucker, GA. I had some comic books and art bookmarks on hand to sell. I also did free sketches to anyone that wanted one. There was a great turnout, not only for Free Comic Book Day, but the city of Tucker had an outdoor festival right next to us. A lot of folks stopped by to say hi. It was a great day. Big thanks to my buddy, Michael Gordon for being my travel partner for the day. We had fun.


Bobby Nash and Mike Gordon
There were several comic book creators on hand including 
Wilfredo Torres, June BrigmanRoy Richardson, Van Jensen, Anderson Carman, Guy Dorian Sr.Michael GordonPaul LandriTom Feister, as well as me. Plus, there was face painting and King of Pops had cool, icy treats. It was a fun day.

Afterward, a few of us got together at June and Roy's for pizza and laughs. Lots of laughs. Here are some photos from the day. I hope you enjoy them.

Bobby

Click more to see all the photos from the event.