ALL PULP PAGES

Monday, August 17, 2020

WE LOVE READER REVIEWS! IN THE WIND GETS A NEW REVIEW!

 

WE LOVE READER REVIEWS! A huge Thank You to my friend, Sandra Gentry for her kind words and review of my latest release, IN THE WIND - A Sheriff Tom Myers Mystery on my website at www.bobbynash.com under the Tom Myers tab. Sandra and I were in a writing class together back when I was writing EVIL WAYS, the novel that introduced Tom Myers.

"IN THE WIND by Bobby Nash is a “must read.” This mystery thriller is set in the small town of Sommersville, Georgia, and it reminds me of Mayberry, North Carolina. The main character, Sheriff Tom Myers, is as likable as Andy Griffith. Bobby is a talented writer who who tells a great story. He mixes excitement, mystery, suspense, wisdom, and humor together, and the result is a winner! I highly recommend IN THE WIND. -SG"

You can learn more about IN THE WIND here
Available in paperback and ebook. Read it FREE with Kindle Unlimited. Audio book coming soon.

Tom Myers also appears in Evil Ways and Deadly Games!
Published by BEN Books.

Thanks again, SG.

Bobby